Thursday, January 5, 2012

Adoption Reading Challenge 2012


One of my favorite bloggers, Jenna @ The Chronicles of Munchkinland is hosting an Adoption Reading Challenge - and I've signed up! Very excited about committing myself to more reading this year. I hope that Kobo has enough selection (love my eReader)...otherwise I may have to use my library to supplement.

Jenna also started a group on Goodreads, which helps us sort and share not only our reviews but our "to read" lists as well.

Here's the beginning of my challenge for 2012:
1) I've committed to Level 2: read 6 books in a year; 3 non-fiction, 3 fiction.
2) On my list so far:

  • Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda (fiction)
  • Adoption Nation by Adam Pertman (non-fiction)
Hope you will join me! It's not too late!

No comments: